Service-Call allows for the configuration and programming of multiple “Companies/Tenants”. Users are then assigned to a specific Company. When configured in this manner, each Company has their own individual;
- Auto Attendant facility
- Queue/Announcement Messages
- Company Contact Directory
- User Status View
- User Dialing restrictions where required
- Time Plans e.g. time of day routing, Night Service activation, etc.
- Call Barring Rules
- DDI/Call Routing
- Outbound CLIs based on Company, Department or User DDIs
- Feature Code activation/Feature Key programming
- Hot Desk facilities, allowing users to change location whilst retaining their specific profile/set-up e.g. hot desking to a meeting/common room phone
- Call forwarding to mobiles, landlines, etc.